Wellness Warrior Products
Wellness Warrior provides the following products to our customers
- Full line of organic and wildcrafted essential oils and oil blends formulated for first aid and post-disaster situations
- Organic and wildcrafted herbal medicine blends formulated for first aid and post-disaster situations
- Wilderness first aid training
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)Wellness Warrior is compliant with GMP standards to assure our customers are receiving the same quality and standard of products from one batch to the next. From the time raw materials arrive at our facility, through our intake and medicine making process and shipment to you, our customer, be assured we're doing our part to keep our standards high and our customers safe.
Certification is a voluntary process. Wellness Warrior is not an certified Ecocert business, as the certification is regarding the some of the essential oils we purchase. Select essential oils are purchased through the ecocertified process and are clearly labeled as such throughout this website and, when available, are labeled so during the checkout process. We carefully select these oils through direct distributorship.
- Ecocert auditors conduct on-site inspections and draw up audit reports, which they forward to Ecocert head office, providing traceability to all stakeholders in the value chain. Audits involve the entire production system: inputs, production, processing, manufacturing, packaging, labeling, storage, distribution, and import. Annual monitoring inspections are carried out, some of which are spot checks, and samples may be taken for laboratory analysis.
- Certification officers study the audit reports to assess compliance with the specification's requirements. If the production method or the system proves to be compliant, Ecocert issues certification. Any non-compliance results in requests for remedial action and/or sanctions.
- The Supervisory Committee for Certification of is an independent technical body, responsible for overseeing the proper application of certification processes, issuing opinions, monitoring changes in standards, and for reviewing appeals and complaints. It is made up of operators from the value chain, consumers, and experts, and is open to government representatives. (Ecocert, 2017)